Okay, so this picture has a loooonng backstory to it and I'm gonna do all that I can make this as simple as possible.
So many of you are familiar with my Hetalia story "Wunsch auf einem Stern", and if you aren't, search it up on FF.net because it's there. I apologize fully for going on and on and on about this franchise but I'm here to give you some news. A couple of months ago, and ever since then, my good friend XXXWARGIRLXXX has been telling me that my story is kinda like a tv soap opera. So then an idea popped into my head and I've stuck with it for a while.
Here it is...
...Wunsch auf einem Stern will be adapted as a made-for-Youtube-MMD-APH-soap opera-series! (Long title, I know -_-)
The series will feature animation created in MikuMikuDance using various Hetalia models, both made by me as well as others, and will follow the storyline of the story, but with some changes.
Hopefully people will think of this version of the story as better paced then the original one with writing that helps the story make more sense and fill in a few plot holes.
So what does that have to do with DeviantArt? (In other cases, SO WHAT?!)
Well, here's what how YOU, (my watchers) can help be involved with the creation of this project (NOTE: YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS, BUT IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF YOU CAN DO AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS):
1. Help advertise
!- For every person who spreads the word about the story and the series development, you will be listed as a producer/advertiser for the series in the credits of each and every episode. I can't spread the word alone, so with your help more people will know about the project, and will either want to help with it or support it.
2. Be an animator- If you're really good with using MMD, and can create animations that are very well done (or in other words 'smooth'), send me your work and I'll reply back to you! I'd really like to see the work of others that I might be working with
3- Be really good (not a master) of PMD/PMX editor- If you're signing up for this job it's slightly mandatory that you're good at, or at least understand the basics of: rigging, joints, physics, and bones. DEFINATELY Do not sign up for the job if you're a beginner!.
4. Know how to use textures and spa/sph files- This one is kinda important and depends on the way the characters clothing will look, based on my sketches. If you can create the textures yourself, that would be even better.
5. Be REALLY good with effects- The series most likely not require over the top effects, but there are some clips where they are required (like sun rays, or grass, and whatnot). Be really good at knowing: when to put what effect where, and the amount that it should be used.
6. Know how to use metasequioa- Okay now this one is kinda required, but for the most part is not mandatory (but it would be helpful). If you are a modeler that uses Blender, Meta, or any other 3D software that is MMD compatible let me know, and I'll message you back.
7. Have Hetalia models- I forgot to put this one up earlier, but it's pretty important (mandatory). If you do not have, or, cannot get ahold of, any Hetalia models let me know and I'll help you however I can
. The only models you will not have are the ones that I have created, I will work with those.
8. Be a voice actor!!!!!- Possibly the most important thing needed to start the development, VOICE ACTORS
! If you are interested in trying out for a character TELL ME
, and I will add your name to the audition list. Or better yet, send me your work! Be warned: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO AN ACCENT DO PLAY THE PART OF SAID CHARACTER. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT ACCENT OF A CERTAIN CHARACTER MESSAGE ME AND I'LL HELP YOU FIND SOME EXAMPLES .
Girls can only voice boys if it's neccassary, but boys cannot voice girls (unless you are really, really, good XD).
FOR THIS FIRST PART OF THE SERIES, THE MODELS MUST ONLY BE IN .PMD FORMAT (NOT COUNTING THE BACKGROUNDS) .
Thanks for reading and let me know in the comments, or in a note, if you want to help !